Beginners start here.
Email course: Intro to Free Travel
“Brand new to free travel? We’ll teach you the fundamentals. It’s SO much easier than you think. Don’t put this off. Turn your travel dreams into reality!“
– Zac Hood, Founder, Travel Freely
Try Travel Freely
for Free! =)
Users who start today can be traveling for free to amazing destinations in as little as 6 months. All it takes is following the simple steps provided by the Travel Freely System. Typical users earn $1,500+ in free travel per year.
Travel Freely"I am ready for Free Travel. I want training to optimize my rewards. I am targeting $1500+ in free travel."
- + Personalized Credit Card Recommendations
- “Free Travel: Beyond the Basics” email course
- Beginner Resources and Step-by-Step Get Started Guide
- Lifetime bonus points and cash value tracker
- 5/24 Rule Automatic Counter
- Automated Email Reminders: Annual fees, sign-up bonus deadline reminders, new applications notifications
- CardGenie Recommendations: recommendations based on your profile
If you want an easy, secure and fun system to see the world and do it for minimal cost, Travel Freely is the ticket! Travel Freely offers customized solution that meets my travel needs and and helps me dream big. In the past couple of years, Travel Freely has helped me build a sizable travel point portfolio with the added benefit of improving my credit rating. I’ve been able to take family on international vacations, lodging with college buddies at the Rose Bowl, and more!
Travel Freely has been very helpful, allowing me to grow as a beginner in my travel experiences. The credit card dashboard has helped me stay organized and the recommendations have been very helpful as well. I am thankful to have Travel Freely as an assistant moving forward. I love to travel and am looking forward to all of the free adventures on the horizon!
Travel freely has changed my life! It really has enabled me to travel for free to a ton of places. I had always doubted the marketing that is out there for free travel stuff, thinking that there was some catch. But it really is great! I highly recommend it!
Where I’ve traveled…
- 2 Round-trip tickets to France to propose to my wife
- 2 Round trip tickets to Hawaii for our Honeymoon
- 2 Int’l Business class tickets to Peru
- Airfare and Hotels for 10-day trip to Iceland
- Tour of Greece with a business class ticket for $14
- My wife on a dream trip to New Zealand
- 2 for 1 travel on Southwest through the Companion Pass
- Domestic travel: Santa Barbara, San Diego, Seattle, Las Vegas, Santa Fe, Hawaii, Hilton Head Island, Charlotte, Nashville, and New York City.
- International travel: Turkey, Scotland, England, South Africa, Spain, France, Germany, Peru, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Iceland.