Travel Freely helps you earn $1,500+ in free travel every year. Start optimizing your travel rewards for a treasure trove of points. You’ll take control of your credit, know the best card offers, and start traveling for free.
Beginners start here.
Email course: Intro to Free Travel
“Brand new to free travel? We’ll teach you the fundamentals. It’s SO much easier than you think. Don’t put this off. Turn your travel dreams into reality!“
– Zac Hood, Founder, Travel Freely
The Travel Freely System starts with best-in-class training and resources. We have a Beginner’s Guide to “Become a Free Traveler” that covers credit score monitoring, organizing rewards programs, and understanding best practices for applying for credit cards.
Travel Freely comes with our CardGenie, a personalized credit card recommendation tool with the best bonuses for your situation. In 6 months, you’ll be seeing some travel dreams coming true.
Travel Freely includes a comprehensive credit card management toolkit. Put your worries on autopilot by receiving important e-mail reminders for Bonus Deadlines, Annual Fees, and best times to apply for new credit cards.
Try Travel Freely
for Free! =)
Users who start today can be traveling for free to amazing destinations in as little as 6 months. All it takes is following the simple steps provided by the Travel Freely system. Typical users earn $1,500+ in free travel per year.
Travel Freely"I am ready for Free Travel. I want training to optimize my rewards. I am targeting $1500+ in free travel."
- + Personalized Credit Card Recommendations
- “Free Travel: Beyond the Basics” email course
- Beginner Resources and Step-by-Step Get Started Guide
- Lifetime bonus points and cash value tracker
- 5/24 Rule Automatic Counter
- Automated Email Reminders: Annual fees, sign-up bonus deadline reminders, new applications notifications
- CardGenie Recommendations: recommendations based on your profile
We have all heard about traveling on points. This site makes is simple and is really educational. I love the ease, and having someone else keep up with the multiple accounts. Thanks for your great service
I’ve been using travel freely for less than a year and have already accumulated points worth over $3k. The website reminds you when annual fees are due and is full of tips on improving credit score and how to maximize your points. Can’t recommend it enough!
This is just flat out a brilliant idea. Credit card companies are competing for our business and do so by offering terrific deals upon opening an account. Travel Freely helped me to optimize those deals, track my cards, and earn free travel. I was spending the money anyway, why not take advantage of promotions and earn free travel? It took me a couple extra minutes of work a month, and now I've got points up to wazoo. Brilliant idea, very easy, very simple, and now I'm planning my next vacation, essentially for free.
Travel Freely is an invaluable tool for anyone with ambitions for free travel! If you have been hesitant to dip your toes into the miles/points world, fear no more. You won't drown using this website! The organization is excellent - keep track of your past & present credit cards, points earned, bonus deadlines and tons of free advice - especially for those new to the game. I use it all the time!
Zac Hood – Founder
I love to travel, but as a non-profit director and teacher, it’s hard to dream big when you’re not making the big bucks. So, I’ve put my research and study skills to the test and have been reaping the benefits of the credit card game. In total we have received over $40,000 in free travel! And for those worried about their credit, our credit has actually improved since this all started. We recently received the lowest possible interest rate on our new home because we both had Excellent credit scores!
Where I’ve traveled…
- 2 Round-trip tickets to France to propose to my wife
- 2 Round trip tickets to Hawaii for our Honeymoon
- 2 Int’l Business class tickets to Peru
- Airfare and Hotels for 10-day trip to Iceland
- Tour of Greece with a business class ticket for $14
- My wife on a dream trip to New Zealand
- 2 for 1 travel on Southwest through the Companion Pass
- Domestic travel: Santa Barbara, San Diego, Seattle, Las Vegas, Santa Fe, Hawaii, Hilton Head Island, Charlotte, Nashville, and New York City.
- International travel: Turkey, Scotland, England, South Africa, Spain, France, Germany, Peru, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Iceland.
Over $5,000 worth of travel every year!
How much free travel should I expect on the plan?
Individuals with good credit can expect $1,500+ in their first year, and couples can expect $2,500+. This is not a one time thing. We help you earn thousands in free travel every year.